Who I am..
Hello, I'm Brendan! Here is a little about me and my life as a photographer:
- I was born in the last century, and raised in a small town called Orangeville Ontario, Canada.
- I started my interest in photography while in my high schools media arts program back in 2005. We were the last class to have a functional dark room. *tear*
- For many years I only inspired to be a musician. I played in a number of bands around the southern Ontario area, but I knew there was a very slim chance of making a career out of it. So I started bringing my camera to shows. I got great experience shooting in low light, and taking portraits of my friends. Eventually some of these people got engaged and asked me to shoot their wedding. This is when the light bulb went off.
- I shot my first wedding in 2012, and after shooting a few more weddings of people that I knew, I then started capturing the attention of people who I have never met. It meant the world to me that people saw and liked my photos, and wanted me to be responsible for taking theirs.
- Today I strive to continue learning about this ever changing profession, meet new interesting people, and jump into the unknown to keep things interesting. I am very attached to what photography has brought into my life and look forward to what is ahead.